Pretty Little Liars My Top Suspects and Why
Ok so we all know that the summer finale is tonight and also that last night we were all shocked with the news of this season being the last ever Pretty Little Liars. The question still on everyone’s lips at the moment though is who the hell is Mary Drake’s other child? Heres a few facts just to get our minds racing.
List of 3 running suspects: (But remember guys it’s not always a straight forward answer)
Noel Khan facts:
- Noel Kahn’s file from Aunt Carol’s basement was destroyed. Does that mean there’s something in there he (or someone else) doesn’t want anyone to know about?
- Back in Season 1, Noel wrote “I See You” on the back of Ezra’s car, and that same message popped up in Season 7, Episode 7.
- Noel called the younger Dr. Cochran and seemed very angry, so he’s clearly investigating something about Mary Drake’s child.
- “You are small but you are mighty,” Spencer once told Aria. A lot has been made about Aria’s small stature, so when Dr. Cochran said that Mary Drake’s child was “underweight, but tenacious,” all eyes were Aria.
- At Aunt Carol’s basement, Aria’s was the only Liar whose file was missing.
- The initials A.D. could stand for Aria Drake
- Aria wasn’t there when someone wrote “I See You” on the Liars’ car at Aunt Carol’s house.
- Mary Drake told Spencer they had met before, but she wouldn’t remember. If Spencer was her child, she would have been taken away at birth.
- It’s been strongly implied that Mary Drake had an affair with Peter Hastings, just like Jessica did.
- Spencer has childhood memories that Melissa doesn’t have, making it seem like Spencer is remembering growing up with someone else, which Mary’s daughter would have done.
- In the Dollhouse, Spencer felt a strong connection to “Charles,” who would be her sister.
- Jessica has a seemingly irrational hatred of Spencer, but if she’s Mary Drake’s daughter, that hatred would make more sense.
- At the end of Season 7, Episode 8, Spencer is suspiciously perusing through a family photo album, and she sees pictures of herself and a blond girl.
To me right there the facts add up for spencer. The thing that gets me though are they making this all a little too easy for us to figure out? I guess we will find out soon enough.
Who’s your suspect?